Free Monthly Newsletter
Todays Website Visitors
Meet Beautiful Women
Best Travel Partners
Work from Home
Philippine Online Deals
This is why Western Men go to Asia
Looking for wives, girlfriends, companions, anything other than what we see in our home countries LOL…this is certainly not all women, but its pretty damn near a lot!!! No offense intended toward the good women honest.
Finding a good Filipina on the internet isn't easy, since unfortunately there are so many scammers out there. The best advice.
Is that if a girl is hinting that she needs money after one or two chats, you are dealing with a scammer. Move on quickly and don't look back. There are plenty of good ones and the trick is to wade through the scammers and find a good one. If you find one who isn't hinting that she needs money all the time, a good technique to use to determine compatibility is to ask many questions. Here is a list that I used, that helped me get a bead on some of the girls I was chatting with,
1. How old are you?
2. What is your native language (Tagalog, Zambal, Visayan, etc.?)
3. Do you consider your English skills, poor, average, or good?
4. If you have a job, what do you do at work? If not, what do you do at home each day?
5. Describe your village or city.
6. Why are your interested in a relationship with a non-Filipino man?
7. Have you had pen pals or boyfriends before who were not Filipino?
8. Why did you break up with your last boyfriend (if any)?
9. How often, for how long and under what circumstances would you wish me to visit the Philippines if we were married?
10. Do you think you have an obligation to support your family in the Philippines financially once we are married?
11. Do you have any health problems?
12. Regarding our budget, who do you think should control it?
13. What is your faith (Catholic, Protestant, etc.?)
14. How often do you attend church?
15. Do you think it matters if husband and wife have very different points of view about religion? If we are of different religious faiths, how will we raise our children?
16. What do you think are a wife's duties in the house, and what are the husbands, and what duties should they share?
17. Do you prefer a quiet life or an exciting one?
18. Do you like animal dogs and cats?
19. Do you enjoy gambling or the lottery?
20. Do you drink (alcohol)? What and how much?
21. Do you smoke? How often?
22. What games do you enjoy playing, e.g. cards, chess, scrabble, mahjong?
23. Have you had any children? If so, where are they, how old are they and what is your present relationship with their fathers)?
24. Do you like to read the news, books, magazines, or comics? If so, what are your favorites?
25. What music have you listened to recently?
26. What are more important in choosing clothes, comfort or how good they look?
27. Are you a heavy, regular sleeper or do you get up a lot during the night?
28. What do you do for fun?
29. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
30. How do you get along with your brothers and sisters?
31. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
32. When you were in school, what classes did you like most?
33. What is your greatest triumph or accomplishment?
34. If you could change one event in your past, what would it be?
35. Do you have any role models? Who?
36. What are you the most proud of?
37. What is your greatest fear? Or, what scares you?
38. What makes you angry?
39. What makes you laugh?
40. When you wake up in the morning, are you lazy or full of energy?
41. Do you prefer to live in a house or apartment?
42. Do you want to have a job or career after we are married?
43. Do you want to continue your education after we are married?
44. Describe a perfect husband.
45. Describe a bad husband.
46. What are your hobbies?
47. How long should a man and woman know each other before deciding to get married?
48. How often would you want to call the Philippines long distance if you moved away?
49. What is your greatest fear about marrying a man from another country?
50. Would you prefer to be married in the Philippines or in your future husband's country?
51. What is your favorite food?
52. Are you quiet or do you like to talk a lot?
53. Tell me about your best friend and what you do together.
54. What is your favorite movie?
55. What is your favorite song?
56. What kind of music do you like?
57. Have you ever been away from your family or home for a long time?
58. Have you traveled alone before?
59. Do you have friends or family in my home country? If so, where do they live, and are you still in contact with them?
60. What was your best subject in school? What was your worst?
61. What year did your graduate from High School?
62. How much older can your husband be than you? For example, if you were 20 years old, is a 35 year old husband too old? 40 years old? 50 years old?
63. Do you care if your new husband has been previously married?
64. If your husband has a former wife and/or children, how often should he talk to them, or be with them?